Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Semester is over!!! (31 Day Challenge)

FINALS ARE FINALLY OVER!!!

ONE MORE DAY OFF FROM WORK!!!!

So now that school is out for the semester I can get back to doing the normal things in life.  I have so much to blog about.  During the semester, I have come to a major life decision.  Also I am currently participating in a 31 Days to Reset Your Life Challenge and it has been pretty eye opening to say the least. The challenge started on December 1st, so today is the 8th day. 

The purpose of the challenge is to help you:
  1. Rediscover your passion and purpose in life.
  2. Get clear about your goals for the new year.
  3. Create a map for your ideal life.
  4. Try new things and live outside of your comfort zone.
I think it is a great way to gain some clarity in your life because I know I sure need some. 

Please stay tune this weekend when I give you a recap on the days 1-10!!!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I think I want to try this challenge!

I came across your old blog and then read this one...i can completely relate to your life! im 22, and im currently in the 5 yr MB program at FAMU...i plan on going to law school after i graduate (spr 2012).. i recently reached a roadblock where i was confused as to what i wanted to do in life (hence, how i cam across your blog--google search for quarter life crisis lol) but anyways, i decided to start blogging, havent officially started..Im just working on how i want to tackle the hol thing..i like to be super thorough when i do stuff..i guess Im a perfectionist sometimes lol..but i just wanted to leave a comment saying i truly enjoyed reading your old blog and i definitely like your new blog..hopefully we can network!

Kim

--Kimberly.taylor11@yahoo.com

B.C. said...

@Kim:

Thanks for stopping by my blog! It is nice to read that someone enjoys my blogs and it gives me a reason to continue on....

Please start a blog if that is what is in your heart to do. Do not worry about it being thorough, I have learned that it takes the fun out of it and it will become a chore. Trust if you are real with your words, readers will come. Let me know when you start, you have your first follower right here!!!

Good Luck!

Kim said...

Thanks for your advice..i'll be sure to let you know when i start! ;-)