Thursday, March 24, 2011

It's the "FINAL" Countdown!!

I apologize in advance, this post is everywhere, just like my life these days!!

As of today, I have 35 days until the last day of classes and finals start. I am definitely in panic mode! LOL!! I have a million flash cards and several outlines for each class lying around everywhere. I do not even know where to start… Any advice is greatly appreciated.


I did not go back to my five day work week and thank God because I would be in even worse of a situation if I did. I still have not found productive things to do with the little free time that I have other than watching TV and sleeping. I have two HUGE stacks of magazines in my room that have been neglected as well as I have not been reading for leisure (who wants to look at words after reading legal books all day) and also neglected my book blog. I tried to do Jillian Michaels’ “30 day shred” because I am trying to get in shape, but stopped after day 13/14 (cannot remember).

I have to admit, this semester took a whole lot out of me energy wise. This semester has been filled with glee (because I am still in school), aggravation, disappointment, uncertainty, and rage. However I just continue to remind myself that we all (meaning people in law school) have to go through it and while some people are better at handling it, some (in this case, me) could possibly go crazy. I often sit in class daydreaming that I would meet some wonderful guy, we will hit it off great and he would say, “Why don’t you quit your job and strictly focus on going to school, I will take care of all your bills and necessities.” Wouldn’t that be great??? LOL!!!

On the positive side, I am about to be a year in on this four year sentence!! LOL! Time is surely flying by, but I am not complaining (even though I am not prepared) because the faster it come the faster it will be over.

Since I am almost one month away from finals, this Friday is my second annual, “Last Friday of Freedom Until Finals Celebration”!! This is where I pick a venue, with this year being a place that has $3 Martinis on Fridays and I plan to drink until my heart’s content and just have fun with friends. No telling where this evening will lead to and possibly end, but I believe it will be eventful nonetheless.

6 comments:

NotoriousSpinks said...

I say breath first. Then clean that room honey. Clutter begets clutter, even in our mind. Write down what needs to be done as far as school. Create a study special. It's official! You don't have any free time until the semester is over so let's get it! Failure is not a freaking option!

NotoriousSpinks said...

I meant a study schedule.

Anonymous said...

as at 2day i got 34days to my final for this year..i gueess amma pick a leaf and do tht “Last Friday of Freedom Until Finals Celebration”!!thnx

Trisha said...

If you meet that guy, maybe we could share him (both work part time) :) !!!

B.C. said...

@Trisha:

Sure he has enough money to share, then we can share. LOL!!

Attorney Craig Cunningham said...

I have tried to leave a comment a few times. I am a lawyer. I wish you the very best. Talk with your study groups as well. Also make good use of commercial outlines. I wish you well.