Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Weight Wednesday - More like nothing Wednesdays

The goal was to be able to walk/run a 5k this Saturday (I want to do at least three in a year's period), but when I found out that my nephew first birthday party and a classmate wedding was going to be on the same day, I knew that I was not going to be able to do it that day.  I have to fit studying in at that time since my entire afternoon is booked and it is my last weekend of freedom (at least until finals). 

With that being said, I still wanted to train, I would just be better prepared for the next one I sign up for.  So with that in mind and the fact that my ex (the ONE) was coming into town.  Mind you I have not saw him in SIX (almost seven) years, I wanted to look my best.

HOWEVER....  I am still at my same weight..... The biggest I have ever been.  For some reason I cannot do it!  I want to really REALLY bad, but something is holding me back mentally.  I thought I had a better grip on this issue (setting goals into motion), but I guess I do not. 

One thing that I have accomplished is eliminating fast food out of my diet and cooking more at home.  I am on my third week of no fast food.  I have not seen a difference in my mood, energy level or weight (still the same size), but I am satisfied that I have gave into going to McDonald's and getting a 10pc nugget meal. 

No comments: