Monday, July 12, 2010

Soon and very soon.......

Orientation is actually ONE MONTH from today!!!

I am getting more nervous as the days go on.... LOL.....

The one question I keep going over in my head is:

Is it better to know what you going into or go into something blindly?

Okay back to the subject at hand, I am about to embark on this great adventure (again) in exactly one month, and you know what?  I have yet to receive any information on what I am suppose to be doing.  Meaning all I know (and this came from the acceptance letter) is that Orientation is on the 12th and Registration will be on the 16th.  HOWEVER no correspondence has arrived as of today informing me of a time or any additional information.  I was worried about this until I made a call to the school and they informed me that I should receive something in July.  So I guess I will have to bug my mom every other day to see if anything has arrived. 

Other than that, the only thing I am focusing on is getting settled into the new apartment.  We get the keys on Friday so basically I am continuing to do what I did over the weekend (other than watch YouTube videos), clean up, organize, and pack.

I don't know how it go at other schools, but at the one I am attending, it crucial that you obtain you some "POOP".  Poop is basically old outlines, notes, and xams from 2Ls and 3Ls.  Particularly from individuals who took the professors that you will be taking.  This is a welcome guide to help you throughout the semester.  It helps you weed out the riff raff early on and not to be studying unnecessary things.  The only thing I recommend is to not accept anybody's poop.  PLEASE make sure that whoever poop you get, they have made a good grade.  Also never pay for this information.  There are some decent individuals out there who are willing to help you, all you need to do in return is to PAY IT FORWARD.

I haven't took a look at them yet, I am staying true to my word.....I am not doing anything (other than enjoying my last days of freedom---as I call it) until the first Monday in August.  There is really no need. 

Lastly, I am going to start working out again.  Get back into the habit of it.  They say 15 days straight of anything becomes a habit.  So this weekend I will go to the park and have a walk and the next 14 days do the same thing.  Slowly incorporate some healthy eating into my life.  Now the only thing I need to figure out is how am I going to figure out my workout schedule once school starts.  Should I work out early in the morning (5:30am)? I am thinking my schedule will be Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights, so should I just work out Thursday-Sunday?  Still trying to figure that out..... 

What do you guys suggest? 

No comments: