Thursday, September 16, 2010

Twenty eight things to do while I am 28!

Last Thursday I turned 28.  I do not feel any different, other than knowing that I am closer to 30 than 20 is scary.  However I vowed that instead of doing a "things to do before 30" list, I will instead make a list of things to do before my next birthday.  This list range from the small things to huge things I have always wanted to do but never took out the time to do it.  So here goes.......

1. Make at least a 3.0 or better the first year of school.

2. Lose at least 20-30 pounds and KEEP THEM OFF.

3. Take at least one trip out of the state.

4. Have credit card paid off and obtain a “secured” one.

5. Pay off four personal loans from friends and family.

6. Create an IRA

7. Complete car emergency savings.

8. Have AT LEAST one quarter of the emergency savings completed.

9. Establish a vacation savings.

10. Complete “Insanity” AND the “P90X” workout regime.

11. Find a Yoga class and take it.

12. Read a book a month.

13. Run a 5k

14. Become a month AHEAD on every bill.

15. Have credit score move up 50-100 points.

16. Check on “charge off” accounts.

17. Learn how to swim.

18. Get car refinance.

19. Start learning Spanish.

20. Take Tennis lessons.

21. Buy a bike (want to run a triathlon for my 30th)

22. Read Moby Dick

23. Go to at least 2 concerts

24. Get a breast reduction.

25. Attend a professional sporting event (probably New Orleans Hornets vs Orlando Magic)

26. Buy stock into two companies.

27. Attend a Toastmaster’s classes

28. Treat myself to a spa day at an actual spa.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This list is very impressive. You make me want to create one, but I'm not sure that I could come up with 28 things. LOL!!! What is toastmasters?