Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Weight Wednesdays: 100 Push Up Challenge

In addition to my 5k training (which I am loving by the way), I also decided to join the "100 Push Up Challenge".  It is a six week training program where at the end of the six weeks I should be able to do 100 consecutive push ups!  It sounds fun and challenging all at the same time.  Plus I am only using 30 minutes a week to do it.  The website states that push ups improve your strength, fitness and general health. However what really got my attention was how they define your abs.  I have a goal to get me some Ciara abs by the end of the semester or at least by the summer time!  LOL

Before you start the challenge, you have to do an inital test to see what level you will start on.  Of course I am at level one!  Being a top heavy female, I have a lot to push up!  Nevertheless, it is my mission to do 100 push ups by the end of the six weeks.

WISH ME LUCK!!!!

No comments: