Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Weight Wednesdays: Plan B

So me and Insanity did not work out!  I under estimated the dedication plus the level of strength needed to take this on.  I am no way in no kind of shape and after hurting my back doing one of the DVDs, I came to realize......maybe I need to take a step back and work my way towards doing this workout out regime!  LOL!! 

So I had the back injury and being burned out due to work, school, and the death of my grandmother, I quit.  I basically bit off WAY more than I could chew. 

Nevertheless.........

Plan B!

I have signed up for a 5k.  Me and a friend/soror will be running (okay maybe walking and running) a 5k on October 30th.  I think that this is an excellent way to build my strength up, get into some kind of shape, and check off step one of my 10 step plan to ultimately participate in a triathlon!!! 

You maybe asking, "Will you quit this too?"  NO!  Why?  I have something motivating me.  An ex boyfriend is coming to town in literally two months and I need to look GREAT!!!  LOL!

With training for the 5k 3-4 times a week and weight training 2 times a week, I should be at my ideal weight by the end of the year!  Cannot wait to go through this journey....... WISH ME LUCK!!!

1 comment:

Notorious Spinks said...

Oh sorry to hear about your granny. I'm trying to get a work out regimen too.