Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Week "END" Review! 8-15-10

Well well well........  This week has truly been a roller coaster ride for me!!!!

It started Monday, major drama with the school and with my financial aid.  OMG!!!  What is the purpose of doing everything in a timely fashion when the school and/or administration is not doing what they need to do?? 

Tuesday I received the last of all my books.

By Wednesday, all was good again (regarding financial aid/registration) and then my focus was on the Orientation.

Thursday I was a nervous wreck.  Everyone (family and friends) kept laughing and picking with me saying, "Why are you nervous? Its only orientation!!"  When I made it there it felt like......wow.....I was sitting in this same spot SIX YEARS AGO!  It made me even more aware of what I need to do. 

Friday I caught up with my brother from another mother and was really glad I saw him before he left town and before school.

Saturday.........  I got a tattoo!!! I been wanting one since high school and thank goodness I did not get one then!!!  They would have been real hood and ghetto if I would have got one then.  I always had this thing that I had to think about it for one entire year and if I still wanted it, I would get it.  Well from ages 18-25/26, I could never like the same thing for the entire year.  However for a year and a half, I have really been wanting a particular thing in a particular area.  Yesterday as I was driving, it dawned on me, "it's now or never".  I don't know if it was a good "lawyer" move, but that's what makeup, watches, and bracelets are for!!


I went by myself and just took in the moment. 

No comments: